The batches for various courses are formed in the month of January/Febuary , April/May , June/July , August , September/October every year.
Admission to the eligible candidate will be made on the basis of Personal Interview and/or Admission Test.
Few seats are available for Direct Admission each year for deserving candidates. Candidates should apply well in advance for Direct Admission.
- Candidates must have passed the CBSE/ISC/IB (or any other equivalent board) 10+2 examination in any discipline for Undergraduate Degree Courses.
- Graduation is the eligibility for all post –graduate degree courses
- 10th is the eligibility for diploma programs.
NOTE: Candidates who have recently appeared for the examination and are awaiting their results may also apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates Residing in Delhi- Candidates seeking admission at IIFT are required to fill the admission form enclosed with the Prospectus. The Prospectus may be obtained from the counsellor’s desk at the below mentioned address from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days (except Sunday).
Candidates Residing outside Delhi- The students residing outside Delhi may download the Prospectus & admission form, fill in all the details & Courier it at the below mentioned address along with a Demand Draft of Rs.600/- in the name of “FASH-TECH” Payable at NEW DELHI.
- Registration Fees should also be submitted along with the admission form to confirm the admission Process. To know the exact registration fees for a particular course, kindly call-9810413229.
- The Following documents are required to be submitted along with the admission form-
- Two self-attested copies of mark sheets of all Examinations passed.
- Two self-attested copies of residential proof.
- Five Passport size photographs.
ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDENCE-
IIFT NORTH DELHI CAMPUS
Plot no.6, Gujranwala Town, Part-II, Near Bijli Apartments, Nearest Metro Station Model Town, Nanak Piau Gurudwara Road, Delhi-110009